Thursday 9 February 2012

Welcome!

Hello everybody! I am hoping to be able to share with you some of my interests in video games, stream games for you to watch, or even add some people to game online with.

I am primarily a console gamer because I only have laptops with decent specs but integrated graphics currently, but will try most any game that doesn't require a great graphics card. Because of this most of my streaming will be of emulators and indie/older games.

My favourite gaming series is probably EA's NHL series, I could play this thing all day. If you want to add me on Playstation 3 to play a few games just add JohnnyTruant5 and let me know you found me through the blog. Some other online games I have are Battlefield 3, Modern Warfare 3, Red Dead Redemption, Rock Band 3, and a few other sports games. I have a decent amount of PSN titles aswell  like Payday The Heist.

If people are interested I can go into detail about NHL builds that I have experience with and other things about that game that EA isn't totally clear on. I have my Legend 3 card, with about just under 1000 points in about 750 games split between Center and Defense with a bit of Right Wing recently.
Alright, I think that is about it for what I will be blogging about for now, I look forward to gaming with you all!

JohnnyTruant

No comments:

Post a Comment